Tuesday, July 3, 2012

De-Funked

As they said in one of the Portlandia out-takes, Mo Comment is Over!

Once upon a time, I had this blog called Mojourner Truth, and it grew so eclectic that I figgered it should spin apart, fling itself in various more cohesive directions. I knew at the time that some would work, and some would not. Bombastic though I am, there is not enough energy in me to maintain frequent posting at a food blog, a place blog, a culture blog, an urban homestead blog, and maybe a blog or two that never even got out of my skull-space. Politics being a sporadic but constant (an archaeologist's view of time permits such paradox) obsession of mine, it only makes sense to fold it back into the mothership. 

Besides, nobody was looking at this. Nobody wants a diatribe procrastinated in our modern instamatic news cycle. In fact, why the hell are you here? How stale is this post anyway? Turning up here is a cry for help, a sign that you need an intervention. Leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment